Must visit places
Little Hall, a 14th century house in the Market Place is one of the oldest buildings in the village. It is the only example of medieval domestic architecture in the village that is open to the public. For opening details visit: littlehall.org.uk
St Peter & St Paul Parish Church is one of the most beautiful and stately Parish Churches in England. It was built between 1486 and 1525 being funded by the wealthy cloth merchant Spring and De Vere families.
Lavenham Railway Walk follows the old railway line through to Long Melford. Around and about are a series of footpaths to while away the hours. The Dyehouse Field Wood project is adjacent to Lavenham Walk. The aim is to establish a woodland to bring pleasure and benefit to all. For further information visit: Dyehouse Field Wood on Facebook.
The Guildhall of Corpus Christi was built in the early 16th Century by local rich merchant families. An interesting building having many functions over the years. It is now a museum run by the National Trust. For opening details visit: national trust.org.uk